Sold - Call for price
Use buttons below to view more information about SEANIC ROUTE .
This Bertram 57 is NE boat, with light summertime use, so very low hours on well maintained CATS. Original Owner that customized the boat extensively and maintained vessel to highest standards.
Layout and Design
The classic three stateroom three head layout. Baby Ostrich wall coverings and "Whisper Wall" headliner.
The master is midship with custom Temperpedic King berth. Hi-Gloss Cherry & Holly flooring. Custom designer fabrics, Satin Cherry wood paneling and Corian Table Tops.
Master Stateroom Head:
A private head complete with Corian vanity, stall shower and electric heads. All three heads have received custom Majilite Baby Ostrich wall covering in lieu of the Bertram factory wall paper. In addition all head have a hi gloss Cherry & Holly soles.
Forward Guest Stateroom Head:
The forward guest stateroom has the desirable twin berth arrangement. A double lower and single upper V-Berth setup. Private access the the head with stall shower. The forward guest has a built in 20" flat screen TV with a Bose 321 System. Custom low temp lighting.
Mid-Ship Stateroom and Mid-Ship Head:
The portside guest has twin berths. satin Cherry Paneling and direct access to the mid-ship day head. Head has stall shower. All staterooms and heads have custom Cherry & Holly Soles.
Owner customized with Custom Corian Bullnose to match countertop.The under counter drawer refrigerator and freezer have been replaced with Subzero series 200 swing out refrigerator and freezer for more usable space. There is a custom Fisher/Paykel dishwasher, recessed cook-top and a microwave/convection oven.
The dinette is covered with a custom settee to starboard. A matching Corian dinette table will easily seat six.
The entire boat flooring is custom Cherry & Holly Hi Gloss wood. A sound proof lead liner was used to reduce sound. The wrap around settee to port is covered with a supple Majilite. A Bluewater custom salon table. The entertainment center has a 37" Sharp flat screen TV, BOSE System 48, and two Direct TV receivers. Computer monitor system in ventilated storage cabinet. The salon ice maker has been replaced with an addition refrigerator with a custom matching cabinet door. The dark wood blinds have been replaced with Hunter Douglas window treatments.
High Seas Technology electronics package.
• Two Furuno 20" Navenet3D MFD
• This boat has a FLIR Voyager Night Vision System
• Furuno 12kw 72miRadar, Furuno Finder/Plotter
• Two (2) I-COM 602 RAM
• Two (2) Kohlor Remote Panels
• Hydraulic Rigger Controls
• KVH Tracvision
• KVH 252 Tracphone
• KVE Trac Satillite
• Panasonic 3 Line Phone System
• Furuno 1934C/NT 10.4" display with 3.5' open array scanner
• Furuno FA50 AIS Class B transponder/receiver
• DFFI Digital Fish finder module
• Furuno Black Box Control
• Furuno 15" Navnet Display
• ACR Remote spotlight
• Simrad AP-25 Autopilot
• Simrad WR20 AP Remote
• VEI Camera Control six (6) Locations
• Latham 200DW Rigger Cameras
• Three (3) Raymarine CAM100 Cameras
• BOW THRUSTER 23HP
• DVR Recorder
• Two (2) Kohler 23kw Generators
• Custom Helm Remote Gen Panels
• Galvanic Isolation Transformers (2)
• Two (2) Glendenning Cablemaster P&S
• Two (2) 50amp Converters
• ISO Boost Transformers
Cockpit / Fwd Deck
- Custom built in refrigerator with matching fiberglass door.
- Custom "GlassTech" live well
- The tackle center has a bait rigging station with sink and a deep well freezer. tackle center with lined drawers.
- A center stanchion hold the high gloss teak Bluewater table or Rocket Launcher or Custom Fighting Chair
- Custom Pipe welders bow rail.
- A completely automatic boom MarQuipt tender davit with remote for up/down and side to side.
- A fully equipped Nautica Center Console Tender with a painted to match 40hp Yamaha Four Stroke, underwater bow lights and VHF.
Hardtop / Bridge
- Molded fiberglass top.
- Four molded in spreader lights and a molded in center mounted TV cameras.
- All running lights are LED flush mounted.
- Overhead "teaser reel" panel.
- The hardtop has a custom Pipewelder Mast.
- Satellite TV, Trac Phone, Horns and antennas are all housed topside.
- Recessed white and red LED lights under the hardtop.
- Pipewelders Hydraulic outriggers.
- Custom four sided EZ2CY enclosure is installed with sliding side panels. A flip open forward and aft panel provide ventilation.
- Switlik Canister Life Raft (double insulated floor, hydrostatic release and a 406 EPIRB
- Custom Bluewater helm and companion seats, High Gloss Teak with Cushions and foot rests.
The following is a list of factory Custom Options on this vessel:
• Cat C-32 Upgrade
• Blue Starboard Engine room Floor
• Corian Savannah
• Coldplate on Bridge
• Eskimo Icemaker Fish Box
• Power Helm Console
• Underwater Lights
• Low Profile Deck Hatches
• Pullout Galley Drawers
• Anti Roll Gyro
• Additional 23kw GenSet
• Oil Change w/Reserve 55 Gal
• Helm Pod Controls
Beam: 16' 11
Draft: 5' 3
Fuel Capacity: 1585
Water Capacity: 250
Model: 57' Bertram Convertible
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Location: Camden, Maine
Boat Engine: 2XCaterpillar C32
For more information contact: